Friday 10 January 2014

Game playing

I don't play games with peoples feelings, I never have done & its not something I will ever do. I know some women & men play games with peoples feelings & having been on the recieving end of this it is so hurtful.

I have a friend who means a great deal to me be pulled in two directions, he has recently met someone & this seems to be going well, but there is an ex who he is still on friendly terms with, personally I have never managed that, when its over its over. The ex has found out about this new relationship & has decided that she wants my friend back.

This is the classic, "I don't want you but I don't want anyone else to have you". My friend can't see this, he is such a nice guy, the newbie can but doesn't feel it is right to slag the ex by telling him. He has been apart from the ex for about 3 years now, I have been informed that she has messed him about & just when he is making changes & seems to be happy & laughing every day she has done this. You are an ex for a reason, taking an ex back is like going to a car boot & buying your own crap! Why would you do it?

I know that if you love someone you fight for them, but after 3 years surely you would have fought before now? This is when I am ashamed of some women, they are willing to hurt another woman just because they are jealous. No that is not what you do, you hold your head high & leave with your dignity.

So what do you all think? Playing games with him or does she genuinely want him back?

No comments:

Post a Comment