Monday 22 April 2013

Chef

Ok so I thought I would dip my toe in the dating water yet again. I started seeing a chef, due to his hours of work I never saw him till late at night & only once a week, which suited me as I can be a bit lazy when it comes to anything interfering in my home life.
Well he seemed like the perfect gentleman, always letting me walk before him, thats right walk 5 paces behind me I am the boss! Opening doors, taking me to dimly lit romantic places. About time I hear you scream....
Anyway, we never really managed to see much of each other so we decided to meet up at covent garden during the school holidays for a day out, lunch, drinks that sort of thing. I managed to get there first & just text to say where I would meet him, oh shit how would I recognise him in the daylight........!
Oh hell I couldn't miss him....he had a man bag & a limp how has this happened to me. Ok drink is the only way to get through the day.....

No comments:

Post a Comment