Tuesday 31 January 2012

Married Men......

Now I need to get somethings of my chest regarding married men, what is it that they look at a single woman & think that she is going to be slightly interested in them. Ok so I know I have been out with a married man in the past but there were exceptional circumstances.....he was as fit as a butchers dog & I would have happily snogged the face of him 24 hours a day!
Right so anyway why would we be interested in a married, balding, slightly over weight, with nasty teeth, when we can go for single, hair. fit & gorgeous???
This tale involves a married man, who of course shall remain nameless, but some of you will know who he is, anyway this is one of my first boyfriends from when I was at school. I received a friend request from him via facebook & he sent me an email with all his news, just chatty stuff, as I always do I replied with all my news. He then asked me if I fancied meeting up for a coffee as he was in the area the following weekend, as there wasn't any football on for my son I thought why not, its entirely innocent he has a wife, his 2nd, I am the ex wife of one of his friends.
So we met for coffee, OMG I am aging soooo well it seems, we were just chatting about our lives when out of the blue he asked me if I had ever had a one night stand.....No I said I think they are messy & impersonal. Well thats a conversation killer. Time for a swift exit & back to being mummy to my kids. Well it was early on in the year because Dancing on Ice was on. There I am sat there watching Sunday night tv with the kids when I get an email pop up thanking me for meeting him for coffee & how did I feel about being a mistress......No thank you, I have been there & done that & he was nice looking!
Well I just received the odd email from him, usually of a sexual nature, now don't mis-understand I don't mind a bit of banter but not if you are talking to me like a patronising twat. I remember him before he had money & he wasn't anything special then, just a spotty teenager!
Now I went on to live with someone, another story, but when that relationship broke up all of a sudden I am getting emails from this guy again, very suggestive & very rude. The final email came late at night & as I have a blackberry it came through to my phone & woke me up....not a good move on his part!
So early the next morning I logged on to facebook & my status read : "I would just like to make everyone aware that I do not like being woken up during the night by suggestive emails & I would like to make it crystal clear to (I tagged him) that I am not interested in receiving his emails & maybe if he paid more attention to his wife then he wouldn't need to send emails to me."
And then I went to work, knowing that I wouldn't be able to remove the status or untag him until I was home from work that evening.
By 8.30am I had several comments on the status & then the work phone rang.....yes it was HIM, begging me to remove it as I had destroyed his life, no he had destroyed his life. As he is friends with my ex husband I then received a text from him, telling me that I had made a fool of myself & I HAD to remove it, again I said no, I had done nothing wrong & I was standing by my status.
By the time I got home he had managed to untag himself but that meant I could just leave the status up there for all the world to see.
So to all you married men out there, we single women aren't interested in you, you can reassure your wives that we are no threat to them. But what you should do is try to liven up your marriages before you look elsewhere. I know some people just fall in love with the wrong person, but me I just want someone that is just going to be mine & that I wont have to share with another woman......

No comments:

Post a Comment