Tuesday 31 January 2012

Plumbing????

After what can only be called a dry spell the kids & I moved into a little house in a lovely close, nice neighbours, all the children playing together, quite idllyic really. Yet again a friend decided to set me up on another date, I am seeing a pattern form....Well I went for a couple of drinks with this bloke but with two kids & a grown up life he just wasn't for me.
One date was arranged for a Saturday night, so there I am all dressed up waiting to be collected when I get a text telling me he has to work....on a Saturday night yeah right, well the neighbours are having a bar-b-que so in my little black dress & black boots of I trot, never mind the food give me a drink I have been stood up!
I actually only knew the neighbours so lots of knew people to get to know......well lots of men lol. I had a really pleasent evening chatting to a couple of men, one of them just got on my nerves but another one of them was just my type, tattooed & slightly dangerous looking......Well after a very nice evening I said my goodbyes & took myself home. My usual trick is get through the front door & start getting out of the heels & dress, so here I am half dressed when there is a knock at my front door! now picture the scene, one boot on, holding my dress up to me, a lady must keep her dignity......I open the door just a crack, oh yes the dangerous looking man, no I didn't drag him in the house & snog the face off him, he did ask me to go back for another drink with them all. Well it would be rude not to, I grabbed a pair of jeans & a top & got myself round there a bit sharpish, never look a gift horse in the mouth I say!
While we were sitting there chatting I said that I needed my dishwasher plumbed in, imagine my surprise then it turns out the dangerous looking bloke is a plumber!! Well arrangements were made for him to come & look at my plumbing, no not that plumbing.....yet. So the lovely, fit, naughty looking man checked out my plumbing & a date was set for him to come & fit the dishwasher....oh shite I need to get the dishwasher out of storage then!
So the date is set & the plumber has said he doesn't want paying for the job he will just share a bottle of wine with me....BARGAIN! The dishwasher has been fitted, a girls got to think of her nails, the wine is flowing nicely & then the plumber drops into conversation he is married, thats ok we are just friends. After a few glasses of wine he asked me if I fancied going out for a drink, hell yes, party animal never says no!
So off we go to Cheekees or as it was known at one time The Exchange & out comes the whiskey......well 2 whiskeys later we are snogging the face of each other in a cab & going home & all I will tell you about this man is I had never seen anything quite that large in my life!
NO you aren't getting the gory details!
Well as I knew he was married I didn't stop dating & a couple of weeks later I was on a date when the plumber phoned me wanting to meet me, now do I carry on with the date or do I drop him & meet the plumber.........Meet the plumber!
Well the plumber & I carried on seeing each other for a couple of years until he decided that a wife & a girlfriend wasnt enough for him & he needed another girlfriend so I did the sensible thing got rid of him then of course told his wife EVERYTHING!
Now after licking my wounds for a bit its time to get back on the horse & start dating again......so what will happen next......

No comments:

Post a Comment