Thursday 16 May 2013

Oh Oer Sargent!

Well what can I say, I went on a date with a Sargent in the Army, just a drink, well diet pepsi for me! He seemed like a very nice man, grown up....for a change! But then he broke one of the rules, he started talking about his ex wife....I managed to only glaze over the once, now thats good for me! But remember, we don't mind finding out that you are single, divorced, separated, but please don't spend the whole evening talking about the ex! It is so off putting.

Now he was obviously still bitter, so in that respect he is not ready for any sort of relationship. In my own way, I was nice, I suggested that we would be better of staying just friends. Now I wouldn't mind but he was FIT!

Anyway, staying as friends is not an issue for me but it seems it might just be for some other people....this is what happened........

Now the Sargent decided to text me the following day, just chatty stuff, how was my day, how was work, what was I doing that sort of thing. Now those of you that know me well will know that I go to bed early, so I explained that I was just going to bed as I get up at around 5am for work. So he is still texting, fine I think, I will say goodnight & hopefully that will be it. All of a sudden I get another text but this is a video image.....now please understand that women like flowers, chocolates, we don't want to see a video of you playing with your rather small man bits! Especially when it looks like a button mushroom! All I could think was JESUS CHRIST IN A SIDECAR!!!! Yes I watched it! It would be rude not to really! But I deleted it, I know I am meant to send it on to all my girlfriends, but holy cow! Why in gods name would anyone send something like that to someone who is just meant to be a friend?????? But what really amused me was the fact that he was in uniform & in his office!

I have to say that this sort of thing does nothing for me! I mean what the hell was he thinking, did he really think we could be friends if he was going to send this sort of thing to me????? Now this is one man that is deleted........

No comments:

Post a Comment