Monday 20 May 2013

What a Weekend......

Morning nutjobs, its Monday morning & I suppose I should tell you all about my weekend & the BIG date.....well I would tell you if it had happened!

What can I say, I thought that just maybe I would get a date this weekend, lets face it I put myself out there & gave myself the horrors by actually asking someone if they wanted to go for a drink, there has been banter, I got a yes....then NOTHING!

So lets get a few things sorted shall we, if we women put it out there by asking YOU out then if you say yes, set a date to do it! If you aren't actually interested then just say no! Same as you would to drugs.....hang on I think I can feel a song coming on!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2nq8DzYToE&safe=active

Anyway I digress......I did go for a bit of bribery this weekend, I baked just to get something off the builders & I wasted so much time just watching them. Sometimes you just have to watch to perk your day up!

I even put make up on on a Saturday! For goodness sake that is unheard of unless I have somewhere to go! The anti roll knickers came out just to give me a more comfortable day & they hold me in, 2 kids & cake have made me curvaceous, what a waste of make up & my good undies! I sometimes wonder why I bother!

Believe it or not guys we like comfort more that anything else, so if a woman tells you she is wearing sexy underwear just to talk to you on the phone she is lying.....she is probably in her apple catchers, with no make up on & dirty hair....sorry have I destroyed the illusion??? Well I am sorry but thongs aren't very comfortable unless you are going out & don't want a visible panty line! And why on would anyone want to wear a g-string.....its like a cheese slice & there is nowhere for your cellulite to hide! Men can you please tell me would you rather something was left to the imagination or not? Personally I feel sexier in french knickers.......but that is just my choice! Ladies its time to stand up & say NO! We want comfort!!!!

I really digressed this morning didn't I???? Sorry, but sometimes you just have to get it off your chest lol.
Have a great week everyone & hopefully I will have updates for you this week......xx

No comments:

Post a Comment